Posted by : Unknown Thursday 27 March 2014

"Breakfast Like A King, Lunch Like A Prince And Dinner Like A Pauper"

It is not just an well known phrase, but also my eating behaviour. I love healthy food for keeping me thin and for charging my biological battery. What do I have for breakfast? Something easy, healthy and tasty. I heard so many times people complaining about the food they ate in the childhood. They can't eat that meal any more, because they were full of it years ago. I'm not like them. Every morning, I enjoy eating oat porridge made with water. I also add dry fruits and some honey. That is a good source of important nutrients such as calcium, iron, B vitamins, Zink and fibre.
People should live in a clean environment. Therefore, it is so important to clean up the stomach, the head and the heart.

Leave a Reply

Subscribe to Posts | Subscribe to Comments