Posted by : Unknown Friday 28 March 2014

Slouching people, empty parks, quiet nature, what does it mean? It means that a piece of winter is still here. I took a knit hat and a pullover out of the closet. I was wondering how I could use that for a new outfit.

I would like to tell you a story. When I was a little girl, I used to try on my parent's clothes. I was glad to be home alone. That was a great opportunity to hang around with oversized clothes. Time has passed, but the habit didn't. And here I am with men's suit trousers in combination with pullover and winter hat. Also, I could finely put on my sleeveless coat.

I am also a great fun of Yves Saint Laurent for a couple of reasons. He introduced the tuxedo suit for women.

Photos by Irina I.

Leave a Reply

Subscribe to Posts | Subscribe to Comments