Posted by : Unknown Sunday 23 March 2014

I love walking a lot. That is the reason I prefer big city life instead of quite places. I am living now in a small town and that is not my dream. I was afraid of quietness at the beginning. I could hear one’s breath, moreover, I even heard my inside voice. It felt like the time stopped and it atrophied my dreams. Winter was never so white and cold, even though this year we didn't have snow. But all of a sudden the spring came on my road. I am in love with everything around me on the spur of the moment. The town became more beautiful, people became cuter and the house became my home. That magic happened thanks to the love I am receiving every day. One day I go out, and nothing special about all of this until the river winked. That was the new idea for my new outfit. So my brilliant outfit was born.

Photos by Irina. I

Leave a Reply

Subscribe to Posts | Subscribe to Comments