Posted by : Unknown Saturday 22 March 2014

Spring is the most coquettish season. It is a veritable stylish icon that changes its outfit every day. Spring has a frisky nature. In the morning, it may be capricious, so it wears coat and brown hat. While in the afternoon, it may be childish, so it puts on a floral dress. Meanwhile, in the evening it gets elegant, therefore it chooses a little black dress. I would like to copy all this qualities from Spring and implement them in my life.

I share the same ideas with my friend. Thus we hatched a plan. We tried to save the purity of winter, and we chose a white skirt. We also wanted to say "good morning" to Spring, so we used for that a burgundy hat and jacket. As a result we gain a Spring outfit, that in a foggy way reminds us of the Winter.

Photos by Irina I.

{ 2 коммент.... read them below or Comment }