Posted by : Unknown Thursday 26 June 2014

I love Summer, I love to breath and I love the Love! I felt in love with this morning because of it's routine. I have never been so happy to wake up, wash my teeth, eat my breakfast but today. That is so easy for me to love the magical sunsets over the sea, but I even don't observe daily sunrises. Why did I spend this morning enjoying everything around me? Why did I want to put on a dress with character? That is so simple. I just felt the necessity to love always and for any reason.

I should say some words about my outfit. I am wearing a mullet dress, the one with a hem that is higher in the front than in the back. An asymmetric dress or skirt is a profitable investment for women with a different body structure: tall or not, thin or not. It has a long-leg effect that is so appreciated by men. This kind of dress joined again the fashion world last year. It wasn't welcomed by everybody, but it looks so great on the red carpet. Thanks to the celebrities, the high-low skirt become a fashionable trend and a must have for stylish people.

 Photos by Denis Cliofas

{ 1 коммент.... read them below or add one }