Posted by : Unknown Sunday 6 April 2014

Horses are one of my favorite animals. I can read in their eyes wisdom, loyalty and patience. They are ready to take a hit and keep loving the riding-master. I don’t have a frequent opportunity to be in touch with these marvelous animals, but I would love to practice equestrian sport. I love as well the rider equipment. This sui generis world inspired the GUCCI group to create the fashion line «Equestrian Collection», which is represented by the jumping horses champion Edwina Tops-Alexander. This collection maintains the inherent qualities of the company – refinement and etiquette. Gucci also provides professional equipment for the most aristocratic sport. My outfit doesn’t have the logo of Gucci, nevertheless it is as close as possible to its creative approach.

Photos by Irina I.

Leave a Reply

Subscribe to Posts | Subscribe to Comments